Wellness Yoga Program
This offering shifts the focus from the intentional detox of Deep Nature Cleanse (DNC) to an overall wellness program with yoga as the foundation. The daily routine flows with the rhythm of our everyday, leaving you plenty of room for introspection and inner work with as-needed support for your personal process. As we run retreats all-year round, so you can plan your arrival and departure dates around what suits you. However, we suggest for you not to arrive during Total Silence/NonDoing Day (Wednesdays) and the Nature trip Day (Fridays).
•yoga • meditation • breath work • energy healing • art & movement therapy
Wellness Yoga Program (WYP)*
100% Raw vegan diet (3 meals daily)
Detox/energizing drinks (daily)
Green Smoothie (AM) Raw food snacks (PM)
Raw food demo/preparation
Inner Dance Healing / Emotional cleanse
Organic personal care kit
Trip to Maia Earth Village & Nagtabon beach/mountain (5 & & days only)
Early Bird Rates+
7 Day WYP: 19,950php/person (Regular price: 21,000php)
5 Day WYP: 14,250php/person (Regular price: 15,000php)
3 Day WYP: 9,310php /person (Regular price: 9,800php)
+ Early bird rates valid if you register and make full payment 30 days before the arrival date.
*If you opt to stay less than 7 days, the offerings above will not necessarily be included, such as the Nature trip, which you can avail of at an additional cost to cover transportation. We encourage you to plan your dates accordingly, as we have a weekly schedule that can affect your expectations. If you’d like to stay longer after completing the 7-day program, you can enjoy a discounted rate for additional days.
In addition to the Yoga Wellness Program, main activities within the 7 days may include:
- Raw food discussion and demonstration and raw food documentatires
- Energy work/breathwork/meditation
- Inner Dance sessions
- Yoga discourse
- Rites and rituals
- Workshops and other healing art offerings by visiting BK teachers
- For inquiries, click here. We will happily send you additional details when we receive your formal inquiry. Thank you.
- Partially-solar powered eco rooms with fan
- Shared eco-toilet and bath
- Library, video screening, art and hammock reading areas
- Common workshop area for groups
- Open sandy space for individual meditation/practice, rituals
- Wi-fi (according to the whims of trees and wind)
- Beach within short walking distance
Day Services: (charged separately):
- Energy bodywork
- BK trifecta massage
- Detox massage with medicinal oils
- Deep nature body scrub
- Nature trips: Underground River tour, Honda Bay visit, city tour, firefly watching, dolphin watching, whale shark watching, seasonal activities, etc.
- For a full list, please click here.
At times, we have visiting teachers/facilitators who offer healing exchanges by donation or other forms of energy exchange.