Wellness Yoga Program
This offering shifts the focus from the intentional detox of Deep Nature Cleanse (DNC) to an overall wellness program with yoga as the foundation. The daily routine flows with the rhythm of our every day, leaving you plenty of room for introspection and inner work with as-needed support for your personal process.
•yoga • meditation • breath work • energy healing • art & movement therapy
Wellness Yoga Program (WYP)
This program begins every Monday
Please avoid December 16th – 19th, 2019, it will be Inner Dance Retreat
100% Raw vegan diet (3 meals daily)
Detox/energizing drinks (daily)
Green Smoothie (AM) Raw food snacks (PM)
Raw food demo/preparation
Inner Dance Healing / Emotional cleanse
Organic personal care kit
A trip to Nagtabon beach or hot spring, depends on the weather (Maia Earth Village will re-open in the late Dec., 2019, date to be updated)
5 Days/4 Nights (Monday, 9 am – Friday, 4 pm):
* Note: The Nature Trip on Friday can sometimes run late, so allow extra time if booking flights this night)
16,050 PHP (Basic price)
Nov. 2019 – May 2020: we have 15% off: 13,643 PHP
June 2020 – Sept. 2020: 20% off: 12,840 PHP
Oct. 2020 – Dec. 2020: 15% off: 13,643 PHP
7 Days/6 Nights (Monday, 9 am – Sunday, 4 pm):
25,616 PHP (Basic price)
Nov. 2019 – May 2020: we have 15% off: 21,774 PHP
June 2020 – Sept. 2020: 20% off: 20,493 PHP
Oct. 2020 – Dec. 2020: 15% off: 21,774 PHP
+ Early bird rates valid if you register and make full payment 30 days before the arrival date.
+Local Senior citizen’s with valid ID are most welcome to avail the discount.
*Note: Shared accommodation are single-sex rooms only. Couples will need to upgrade to our private rooms.
In addition to the Yoga Wellness Program, main activities within the 7 days may include:
Raw food discussion and demonstration and raw food documentaries
Inner Dance sessions
Rites and rituals
Workshops and other healing art offerings by visiting BK teachers
For inquiries, click here. We will happily send you additional details when we receive your formal inquiry. Thank you.
- Partially-solar powered eco rooms with fan
- Shared eco-toilet and bath
- Library, video screening, art and hammock reading areas
- Common workshop area for groups
- Open sandy space for individual meditation/practice, rituals
- Beach within short walking distance
Day Services: (charged separately):
- Energy bodywork
- Body Scrubs
- Nature trips: Underground River tour, Honda Bay visit, city tour, firefly watching, dolphin watching, whale shark watching, seasonal activities, etc.